Competitive Tuition Rates
7 Weeks Program (120 hours of training)
Classes held in English
Training Begins in early 2012
Classes are Evenings: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Weekend Clinical: 7:30am – 1:30pm; 7:30am – 2:00pm (Rydal Park, Jenkintown, PA 19046)
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English at a 7th grade level (English assessment will be conducted)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- 2-Step Mantoux (PPD) test
- Physical Exam
- $100 Registration Fee
- Personal statement (2 paragraph statement about why you want to be a Nursing Assistant)
- Documentation that you are eligible to accept employment in the U.S.
- Be able to stand for extensive periods, lift a minimum of 40lbs., and have full use of hands
Sign up today! Class size is limited.